RETURN GOODS POLICY
(Unless otherwise required by regulation or law)
AuroMedics Pharma LLC requires that all returns be authorized and accompanied by a completed Return Authorization Request (RA). All returns are subject to prior AuroMedics Pharma LLC approval. AuroMedics Pharma LLC will only accept returns from customers who have purchased products directly from AuroMedics Pharma LLC. Authorized returns include only labeler code 55150.
- Products with less than 3 months remaining shelf life.
- Products that are not more than 12 months past expiration date.
- Concealed damage claims made within 10 days of receipt.
- Products received in error or damaged in shipping (accompanied by signed bill of lading noting damage) if reported to Customer Service within 96 hours of receipt and returned with 30 days.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS (NO CREDIT)
- Products returned without approved authorization.
- Products stickered, marked, coded, dated, damaged, soiled or adulterated in any way.
- Products sold on a non-return basis.
- Products provided free of charge as a promotional incentive.
- Private Label products.
- Products damaged or deteriorated due to conditions beyond manufacturer control, such as improper storage or handling (heat, stored under improper conditions or exposed to fire, smoke or water).
- Product not in sealed original container or partial bottles.
- Products which are more than 12 months past the expiration date.
- Products that have been discontinued more than one year.
- Product involved in distressed, sacrifice, fire or bankruptcy sale.
- Returns which exceed 60 days from date of Return Authorization.
- Products received with concealed damages not reported within 45 days.
THIRD PARTY RETURN PROCESSING
All third party processors must comply with all requirements of the AuroMedics Pharma LLC return goods policy. Third party processors must provide proof of destruction for short dated and out of date product. All products with greater than 12 month dating must be returned to AuroMedics Pharma LLC. AuroMedics Pharma LLC does not accept returns from third party return processors for customers other than wholesalers or warehousing chains. Any returns for non-authorized customers sent to third party return processors will be refused and returned to the customer. AuroMedics Pharma LLC will not process returns using pricing from the third party internally generated price list. AuroMedics Pharma LLC will not reimburse any service fees to the customer or processing agent for the miscellaneous fees (i.e. handling, processing fees) or freight charges incurred. It is the customer’s responsibility to insure that third party return processors comply with the AuroMedics Pharma LLC return policy. Third party returns must be in agreement with RA and packaged with reasonable product care.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE
Step 1: Requesting a Return
a) Direct purchasing customers must contact an AuroMedics Pharma LLC Customer Service Representative who will provide a Return Authorization Request with instructions for return. This authorization Form (which lists product name, NDC#, expiration date, price and quantity of each item being returned) will also serve as your packing slip. Any product return that is not detailed on the completed Return Authorization Form will not receive credit, will not be accepted for return, and will be destroyed by AuroMedics Pharma LLC or returned to the customer at customer expense.
b) Once the Return Authorization Number is issued, clearly label each carton with the Return Authorization Number and Debit Memo Number. This will ensure that proper credit is received.
Step 2: Returning Merchandise
Ship merchandise fully insured and freight pre-paid to the following address:
AuroMedics Pharma LLC
Attn: Customer Service / Returns
6 Wheeling Road
Dayton, NJ 08810
Transportation and insurance charges on all returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer except when due to AuroMedics Pharma LLC error, as determined by AuroMedics Pharma LLC.
Merchandise cannot be sent via US mail. It must be traceable in the event a package is lost in transit.
TERMS OF RETURN POLICY
- Credits will be issued based upon the lowest invoice price over the last 24 months or the current selling price whichever is lower.
- All returns will be in the form of an account credit memo, no cash returns.
- The shipping carton must show the Return Authorization Number or a UPS call tag; and be marked “Returns”.
- AuroMedics Pharma LLC representatives are prohibited from picking up or transporting products for return.
- AuroMedics Pharma LLC reserves the right to destroy, without recourse, all unauthorized merchandise returned.
- AuroMedics Pharma LLC will deduct the value of the return from the sales volume subject to volume rebate.
- No deductions from any invoice can be made. Credit memos will be issued.
- No shelf-stock adjustment will be given for returned goods unless they are in-transit at the date of the shelf-stock adjustment.
- Credit will not be issued for merchandise that has been destroyed by customer except for controlled substances provided customer submits Form 41 and complies with all terms of this policy.
Customer Service: 1-888-238-7880
EFFECTIVE DATE 11-01-2011
(Unless otherwise required by regulation or law)
Chargeback Claim Submissions
- All chargeback debit memo claims must be submitted to AuroMedics no later than 90 days after the date of distributor’s invoice to the end customer. Any chargebacks received after this time will be denied or rejected. Distributor may only submit chargebacks greater than 90 days beyond invoice date with prior approval or if the submissions are a result of a government audit.
- If possible, chargeback debit memo claims should be submitted via EDI 844 transaction.
- If EDI 844 submission is not possible, chargebacks claims may be sent via e-mail to AuroMedicsCS@aurobindousa.com. The following information must be provided:
- Distributor DEA or HIN number
- Debit Memo number
- End Customer DEA or HIN number
- End Customer name and full address details
- Product NDC in 1-digit format
- Invoice date
- Invoice number
- Quantity sold
- WAC or distributor purchase price
- Contract number
- Contract price
- Extended chargeback claim amount
All chargeback resubmissions must be submitted to AuroMedics within 120 days of the date of distributor’s invoice to the end customer.
Chargeback resubmissions should be sent via e-mail to AuroMedicsCS@aurobindousa.com.
AuroMedics will deny chargeback claims for sales to entities that are not members of the designated purchasing group or contract at the time of sale as reflected in AuroMedics’ records.
Distributor will be notified by AuroMedics via EDI 845 transaction set or via e-mail of awarded contract prices. AuroMedics will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide distributor with 10 business days lead time of any contract notification or changes.
Chargeback Claim Processing
AuroMedics will process all chargeback claims within 10 business days and notify distributor of the chargeback claim calculation via EDI 849 transaction set.
Customer Credit and Re-bills
Distributor will be responsible for credit and re-bill corrections to the end customer for any discrepancies. These credit and re-bills must be submitted to AuroMedics within 120 days of the original invoice date.
Chargeback Claim Reconciliation
Distributor will be notified via EDI 849 transaction set within 10 days of any chargeback claim discrepancies after original claim was submitted. Error codes will be in accordance with HDMA regulations.
Customer Product Returns
For product returns, distributor should submit a reverse chargeback claim referencing the original invoice number and original invoice date.
Distributor represents and warrants that all covered products purchased by end customers are exclusively for the own use of such customer.
This policy is subject to change by AuroMedics Pharma LLC at any time without notice.
What Type of Information We Collect
The server on which the Web Site is located collects and saves only the default information customarily logged by web server software. Such information may include the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, and the pages and images requested. AuroMedics collects personal information that you enter into data fields on the Web Site, such as your name, company, title, e-mail address and/or other information so that you may receive information about AuroMedics products, contact AuroMedics, or to register for AuroMedics programs. If at any point in time you wish to cease receiving materials, please contact us at websupport@AuroMedics.com.
AuroMedics may consolidate the personal information you provide with that of other customers that use the Web Site. We use this information to better help us design the Web Site and AuroMedics products, to communicate information to you, to enhance our marketing and research activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
AuroMedics will not share your personal information with any other company. However, if AuroMedics sells one of its products, or product lines, your personal information may be transferred to the buyer so that the buyer can continue to provide you with information and services. AuroMedics reserves the right to disclose your personal information to respond to authorized information requests from government authorities, to address national security situations, or when otherwise required by law.
The Web Site is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age, and children under such age must not use the web site or services offered on it to submit any individually identifiable information about themselves. If a Child submits information to us through any part of our Web Site, and we know that the person submitting the information is a Child, we will not use it for any purpose. We will delete the information as soon as we discover it and we will not disclose it to third parties.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
It is our intention to resolve all complaints through this procedure. We recognize, however, that there may be instances where resolution through our internal procedures is not achievable, or where complaints may wish to avail themselves of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms. We participate in the Better Business Bureau’s BBBOnLine Program. This means that we have committed to cooperating with BBB efforts to resolve disputes that may arise under this contract. Upon your request, we will agree to participate in a BBB dispute resolution process to resolve these disputes. There are limits as to the kinds of claims that the BBB will handle — call the BBB for more information.
Questions or comments regarding the Web Site should be sent by e-mail to websupport@AuroMedics.com or by U.S. mail to:
150 Allen Road
Liberty Corner, NJ 07938
For more information on our network please contact us
Anti-Capital Punishment Policy
ANTI-CAPITAL PUNISHMENT POLICY
AuroMedics Pharma LLC is committed to improving the lives of patients treated by healthcare professionals throughout the United States. In order to help make certain that patients have access to our products for their intended uses while ensuring our products are not used in capital punishment, AuroMedics Pharma LLC has implemented distribution controls. In particular, AuroMedics Pharma LLC will not accept orders from correctional facilities and prison systems who intend to use products for lethal injection. AuroMedics Pharma LLC will also request distributors and wholesalers not to sell or distribute these products to facilities which are believed to be using them for lethal injection.